There’s lots of pre-flight fun and entertainment for your children in our free Mr. Adventure Stay & Play areas. With slides, soft play areas and separate baby and junior zones, there’s plenty to keep young ones entertained and exercised. Mr Adventure colouring-in and activity sheets are also available.
- Stay & Play is suitable for children aged up to nine years old.
- Play areas are unsupervised (except Terminal 3)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Opening times: 06:00 to 21:00 every day.
- Terminal 2 – Stay & Play is in the main Terminal 2A departure lounge (after security), near Gate 16.
- Terminal 4 – Stay & Play is in the departure lounge (after security), on the way to Gates 1-6.
- Terminal 3 – Stay & Play above the departures lounge (after security), access via stairs and lifts behind Dixons Travel
- Terminal 5 – Stay & Play is in the main Terminal 5A departure lounge (after security), near Gate A7.
Baby changing facilities
There are baby change areas in each terminal at Heathrow, both before and after security control – just look for signs with this symbol. Many are located alongside the toilet blocks.
Baby food, breast milk and prepared milk
Travelling with your baby
While there are restrictions on the liquids you can take in your hand luggage, when travelling with a baby you’re allowed to take enough baby food, sterilised water, prepared baby milk and expressed breast milk (up to 2 litres) for the journey. Any additional liquids will need to be packed in your checked-in baggage.
Travelling without your baby
If you are travelling without your baby, liquid items should be stored in containers not exceeding 100ml or in your checked-in baggage. However expressed breast milk up to 2 litres is permitted even if you are travelling without your baby.
Reserve & Collect baby milk service
At Heathrow, we like to simplify travelling for everyone… including babies. Let us help you prepare your little one’s carry-on with our Reserve & Collect baby milk service. Simply order baby milk, baby food and everything you need for travelling with your baby and we’ll have it ready for you at the airport after security.
Family friendly restaurants
Child-friendly restaurants are easy to find at Heathrow, with most providing high chairs and children’s menus.
Kids eat free
Many of our restaurants take part in our Kids Eat Free meal deal to help keep little tummies full while you wait for your flight. Mr Adventure’s been out discovering delicious meals for your young explorers. Look out for the Mr Adventure signs at participating restaurants or ask at our information desk.
Kids travel free on the Heathrow Express
Good news, parents. Children aged 15 and under travel for free on the Heathrow Express when travelling with an adult. Running every 15 minutes and complete with baggage space and free TV, it’s the perfect way to save money on your family trip away. Available only through
From entertainers and children’s activities to special celebrations and promotions.